- Psy.D. in Clinical and School Child Psychology, Pace University
- M.S.Ed. School Psychology, Pace University
- M.A. Applied Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- Psychologist, New York State: #020918
Training Programs & Certifications:
- Blended Learning Sex Therapy Training Program, The Buehler Institute
- The Sexually Well-Informed Clinician: Principles and Practices of Sex Therapy parts 1 and 2, Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy with Ian Kerner
- Ethical Therapy with Transgender Clients; Medical Care of Transgender Clients, The Buehler Institute
- Child and Adolescent Treatment Services, Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Training Program, Karen Horney Clinic
- Group Psychotherapy Training, Eastern Group Psychotherapy Services
- Certified coder of the Emotional Availability Scale
(Shanna Bean, Psy.D., nee German)
- Denmark, F. L., Brodsky, J. B., & German, S. T. (2010). Early Prevention Programs for Child Sexual Abuse. In Rayburn, C. A., Denmark, F. L., Reuder, M. E., & Austria, A. M. (Eds.), The Praeger Handbook for Women Mentors: Transcending Barriers of Stereotype, Race and Ethnicity. Santa Barbara: CA.
- Denmark, F. L., German, S. T., & Brodsky, J. B. (2010). Sex Discrimination in the Workplace. In Paludi, M. & Denmark, F. L. (Eds.), The Handbook on Workplace Discrimination. Praeger Press: New York.
- Denmark, F. L., Brodsky, J. B., & German, S. T. (2011). International Insights on Women and ;Transformational Leadership. In Paludi, M. & Coates, B. (Eds.), Women as Transformational Leaders: From Grassroots to Global Interests, Vol 2 (pp. 233–251). Praeger Press: New York.
- Denmark, F. L., German, S. T., & Brodsky, J. B. (2013). The Psychological Dynamics of Sex Discrimination in the Workplace. In Paludi, M. (Ed.), Women and Management Worldwide: Global Issues and Promising Solutions. Praeger Press: New York.
- Dissertation (2013): Emotional Availability in Mothers and One-Year-Old Infants in Relation to Maternal Factors of Employment, Self-Efficacy, and Stress.